For many, 2020 has been the year of disasters. No doubt it has brought pain and loss for many, and we stand with and support those who have endured far more in this year than anyone prepared for. As 2020 draws to a close, though, we are setting our sights on the light at the end of the tunnel -- and there are spots of light along the way to focus on, as well. Here are some positive outcomes of this year that can serve to brighten our spirits this December!
1. America had the highest voter turnout in 120 years
2. Creativity flourished in lockdown, and artists are churning out more than ever!
3. Our healthcare workers -- AKA our heroes -- never gave up, and we owe so much to them and their sacrifice.
4. The world got together to raise funds and help for the Australian wildfires.
5. The little things: more family time, nature time, pet time, self-care time... you name it!
This year is one for the books, yet we can all look back at it as survivors and overcomers. Give yourself a pat on the back for making it, and let's all stay strong and healthy!